WALK; TALK & DRU along the Camino de Santiago 2016.
Keywords: Flexibility, Democratic and Mutual Decisions, Fun, Relaxation.
Dates: Monday September 26th till Sunday October 2nd.
You/We travel to Zaragoza by public transportation (for example bus connection from Benidorm, train connection from Barcelona) and we will all travel from there by minibus to Jaca (Huesca) and later back to Zaragoza.
Or you travel to and from Jaca directly
1. Reisdag/ Travel day, Zaragoza- Jaca Monday September 26th
2. Jaca 2 nachten/nights Monday September 26th and Tuesday September 27th
3. Klooster/Monastery San Juan de la Peña 1 nacht/night Wednesday September 28th
4. Puente la Reina de Jaca Thursday September 29th
5. Artieda Friday September 30th
6. Ruesta Saturday October 1st
7. Reisdag terug naar/ Travel day back to Zaragoza Sunday October 2nd
Seven nights ‘away from home’. Two travel days. Five walking days along the ORIGINAL Camino de Santiago.
If you wish to extend your stay to and from Zaragoza, it is a very interested town to visit.
Goal: Walk, Talk & Yoga. We walk no more than five hours a day with plenty of breaks for yoga, stretching, meditation, meals, visiting the sites etc. No more walking than you wish. So, the minibus is available for your bulky luggage plus driving along.
Lodging: Very simple pilgrim’s hostals and/or simple low costs private hostals. The minibus will drive you there if necessary.
· Contribution for the transportation /minibus: €100,- for the whole trip ( Monday-Sunday)
· DRU Yoga and Meditation instructor/Your guide/ Driver: €100,- for the whole trip Zaragoza-Zaragoza
· Your traveling costs to and from Zaragoza
· Your lodgings
· Your food and other personal expenses
· Your insurances ( health and travel)